Tell us your idea!

Music video support now lost needs to be re-established

I upgraded to Xbox one, currently an Xbox music pass subscriber with a library of music video purchases. This upgrade seems more like a downgrade, with limited functionality on the new platform. Please work on making Xbox video and music up to par with Xbox 360. Otherwise there's little reason for Xbox video/music as many users will be irate at loosing their purchases and replace it with YouTube.

212 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ScottScott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we mark this as "complete" so all the votes can be returned to the users? Xbox Music update this past week added the functionality back.

• jeffjeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed...Please allow us to download to console also. Some of us do not get unlimited data and the feature was very helpful for us who cannot stream.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cancelled my music pass until videos are reestablished. The videos I did purchase were downloaded so I'm good but for those that purchased and no longer have access to said purchased video probably paid for a license not actual content. You should still have rights under that license agreement so I would escalate if you have a lot of money invested.

• TommyTommy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really would like the music videos option back. I like the option on my 360 and used it frequently.
        Please consider adding it to the Xbox One. Also I paid for a lot of those videos I cannot now watch!

• Adrian RichardsonAdrian Richardson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the same boat (as I'm sure many others are) who have a lot of money into hundreds of music videos purchased on Xbox 360 and am unable to watch them on the new platform. I also subscribe to Xbox music pass and I'm still paying the same amount and they took away music videos! Doesn't make sense to me...

Feedback and Knowledge Base